Initial Certification Process:
- Contractor completes our Standing Seam Certification Class and passes a test at course completion.
- Certification is valid for four years.
- Contractor completes one of the below options during the four year certification period:
- 200 squares of inspected work
- 400 squares of non-inspected work
- Jobs are completed with no significant issues or design changes.
- The originally certified employee must be currently employed and employed continuously during the four-year certification period.
- The contractor must take the certification class and pass the test again when items 1-3 above do not occur.